As of 11am GMT 02 April 2020
The health and well-being of all our stakeholders, be they guests, property owners, service providers, employees and local communities is our top priority at all times. Accordingly, we will not be taking bookings for new holidays with a start date before 6th June 2020. To help ensure everybody’s safety we have put in place the following policy to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
At 20.30hrs on 23rd March 2020 the Government issued the instruction that everyone must stay at home and accordingly it will be impossible to travel within the UK. We really want to support our owners and guests as best as we can to enable you to move your holiday to later this year or the next where it is not possible within 2020.
These policy items are intended for your advice and should be read alongside our standard Terms and Conditions;
1. We are not taking any holiday bookings with a start date before 4th June 2020 and this will be reviewed in four weeks. You can currently book for dates later than this should you wish to do so.
2. Guests are not permitted to book or utilise properties for self-isolation. If you are currently in one of our Properties, we strongly advise that you adhere to Government Policy immediately and return to your home.
3. If you just wish to cancel your stay you will understand that our standard cancellation policy still applies, so please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions.
4. We are under significant pressure due to the volume of communications we are receiving, so in order to be as efficient as possible we would ask that rather than phoning you email us on [email protected]
5. These policies may be subject to change subject to any variation in government policy and advice.
Please stay safe and please bear with us.
Call - 01841 533402